Public information on Lion Capital’s website in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 129/2019 to prevent and combat money laundering and terrorism financing, and of ASF Regulation no. 13/2018 regarding the measures to prevent and fight against money laundering and terrorist financing.
Financial Action Task Force (GAFI/F.A.T.F.)
• public statements released by Financial Action Task Force
Financial Action Task Force (GAFI/F.A.T.F.) website: www.fatf-gafi.org
National Office of Prevention and Control of Money Laundering (O.N.P.C.S.B.)
National Office of Prevention and Control of Money Laundering website: www.onpcsb.ro
• FATV-GAFI – for checking the regulatory framework on fighting against money laundering and terrorist financing
• Transparency International – for checking the level of corruption of a jurisdiction
• European Union External Action – for international sanctions
• EU Sanctions Map – for international sanctions
The note on the Protection of personal data, the Cookies Policy and the forms prepared according to GDPR regulations necessary for petitioners and shareholders of Lion Capital to grant their consent to the processing of personal data are presented on the Protection of Personal Data page.